A great little puppy with tales to tell...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wow - It Has Been a Long Time!




I can't believe that it has been over two months since there has been a post here! What's the deal? A ton has been going on!

Way back in November, a little girl had a birthday and I was able to travel all the way to Kentucky to meet her and share in her birthday! This girl, named Meredith, sure knows how to work with dogs! She didn't let me get away with much! (Picture coming soon)




Shortly after that time, my people went on vacation! I got to go on vacation too! I stayed with my new friends Keys and Izzy for a whole week! My people did come back to get me, but I sure had fun with my new friends.

Wow! There were more people at my house than ever before! I loved it! More little kids and big people to jump on and tease and play with!
Fallon and Cameron sure like to snuggle on Grampa's chair!
Things around my house were all fancied up and they even brought a tree in the house for me! The people got lots of stuff wrapped in fancy paper that I LOVED to tear up. It was very fun, Cameron got a great coonskin cap. All the small people got zhuzhu pets and vehicles for them to ride in. Those zhuzhus sure know how to drive a dog crazy!!!


My people had fun things to eat (bits and pieces came my way by accident!) Grilled homemade pizza, Rose Bowl birthday cake (with a DARTH VADER candle), and build your own ice cream sundaes!
















1 comment: